The types of personal information that may be collected by us, about you, includes;
- Your name;
- Your contact information which would include email, postal address, street address and any contact phone numbers;
- Your age and birthday;
- Your credit card details;
- Information that helps us provide you with better service and improve our marketing including;
- Your order history and the details of the products you’re interested in;
- Your preferences and opinions (especially if you complete a customer survey);
- Your browser session data including page use statistics, geo-location metadata, device and network information and page use statistics to help us improve our website;
- Additional information you provide to us in any way including by use of social media, our site, or any accounts from which you allow us to collect information;
- Any other personal information.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- To contact you and communicate in relation to any orders you make or offers we have;
- To maintain our records and keep good administrative procedures;
- To assist our market research, business development, and analytics of our website so we can improve our service for you;
- For marketing and advertising which may involve us sending you promotional information about our specials and products, including introducing you to third-party products that we think you might like;
- And to comply with our legal obligations and tax obligations to keep records.
There are only a few, limited circumstances where your personal information could be provided to third-parties;
- Our employees, contractors and related entities;
- Our professional advisors which could include our accountants, lawyers, Information Technology professionals and other similar third-party service providers who will owe their own obligations of confidentiality;
- Where a potential purchaser of our business considers the business for acquisition, they may view information including customer data however, they will be obliged under a Non-Disclosure agreement to maintain the privacy of this data;
When you provide us with your personal information and need to provide this information to a third-party, we will always request that this information is handled in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
If a Third party gives us information about you, we will keep it secure in accordance with this policy. Where you provide us with information about somebody else, you are warranting and confirming that you have that other person’s consent to provide that information.
You may choose to limit or narrow the personal information that we collect or use. If you’ve previously opted in for us using your information for direct marketing purposes you can always opt out again by clicking unsubscribe on an email or contacting us directly.
Access your information
You are always at liberty to request details of the personal information we hold about you. Where that request involves a lot of information or would take us a very long time to prepare, we may charge an administrative fee to you. There are some limited circumstances, set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) where we may refuse to provide the personal information we hold about you, to you.
Where we hold any information about you and you believe it is incorrect, inaccurate or is otherwise erroneous, please contact us directly so that we can fix any errors in our information about you.
If you believe that we have breached any aspect of the Australian privacy principles and wish to complain, please contact us directly with all the details of your issue. We will do our best to swiftly investigate your complaint and respond in writing detailing the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to resolve your complaint.
On our site, we may use Page Tags (also called Web Beacons) which is a small piece of code (often a single pixel) placed on a web page to see how a page user uses and navigates around the website.
Sometimes, our website might have links to external websites. We don’t have any control over those websites and cannot be responsible for the protection of any personal information you provide on those sites. Those websites won’t be under this policy.
Changes to this policy
Please contact us direct by calling 0413 782 146 or by sending an email through our contact page form.